Description of 62 Buckingham Gate
62 Buckingham Gate is a new commercial building in Victoria, London SW1.
The existing outmoded building on Victoria Street will be replaced with a 13-storey prism-like structure conceived by architects Pelli Clarke Pelli and Swanke Hayden & Connell. The result will include 23,500 square metres of prime office space, with high-profile retail units at ground level.
Even taken in isolation, this would represent a major new arrival in Victoria. Seen in context with our work across Victoria, it is part of a transformation that will be felt for decades to come.
Net Internal Areas:
Office: 23,450 sq m (252,400 sq ft)
Retail: 1,540 sq m (16,570 sq ft)
- Ciber UK Ltd - 10,700 sq ft 10 year lease
- Mediobanca - 50,000 sq ft
- Chime Communications - 25,000 sq ft
- WorldRemit 25,000 sq ft
- Kering - 12,000 sq ft 15 year lease
- World Fuel Services - 24,364 sq ft 8th floor
- Rolls Royce - 37,120 sq ft 7th and part 6th floor
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- OMV Group - 20,643 sq ft
- Leon - retail
- Curzon Cinemas - retail, 5-screen cinema
- Benugo - retail
- All Bar One - retail
Source: landsecuritieslondon.com 2011