New Project: 203 Gloucester Terrace W2
On 3rd March 2011, Community Build received planning consent for a scheme of eight flats for 203 Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater. With quality design being key in a sensitive conservation area, this is a fantastic opportunity to replace vacant garages with the original Victorian street scene.
The architects, Child Graddon Lewis, have designed a traditional looking scheme that will be taken forward as 100% social rented units as agreed with Westminster Community Homes.
– Eight new apartments for social rent
– Includes family sized accommodation to tackle overcrowding
– Demolition of unsightly decommissioned garages
– Traditional street frontage enhancing the Conservation area
– Security improvements to Porchester North Car Park
– Improved security to the existing garden area
– New parking spaces created in Porchester Triangle
Planning Consent – March 2011
Appoint Contractor – March 2011
Start on Site – April 2011
Practical Completion – April 2012
Image: Child Graddon Lewis
Visit 203 Gloucester Terrace in Buildington.