On 3rd March 2011, Community Build received planning consent for a scheme of eight flats for 203 Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater. With quality design being key in a sensitive conservation area, this is a fantastic opportunity to replace vacant garages with the original Victorian street scene.
The architects, Child Graddon Lewis, have designed a traditional looking scheme that will be taken forward as 100% social rented units as agreed with Westminster Community Homes.
– Eight new apartments for social rent
– Includes family sized accommodation to tackle overcrowding
– Demolition of unsightly decommissioned garages
– Traditional street frontage enhancing the Conservation area
– Security improvements to Porchester North Car Park
– Improved security to the existing garden area
– New parking spaces created in Porchester Triangle
Planning Consent — March 2011
Appoint Contractor — March 2011
Start on Site — April 2011
Practical Completion — April 2012
Image: Child Graddon Lewis
Visit 203 Gloucester Terrace in Buildington.
Please note that all property prices in this article are subject to change. You should always contact the sales representative for the up to date information.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this page is up to date and correct, Buildington accepts no responsibility for any errors contained in the information, or if the information is not current.