Booking for Open House London 2011 starts today – click here to purchase the guide!
Open House London — the capital’s greatest architectural showcase takes place this year on 17 and 18 September.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see inside some really unique buildings – there are over 700 opening their doors, plus neighbourhood walks, cycle tours, architects’ talks and debates taking place — all for free.
This year’s highlights:
– Architects’ homes and groundbreaking housing developments
– Eco, zero carbon and retrofit buildings
– Tours of major regeneration projects
– Planners, architects and engineers on how they create successful cities
– London’s infrastructure past, present and future
– Landscape projects
– Government buildings
– Landmarks and towers
– Maggie’s and Open House London Night Hike – Friday 16th September, opportunity to see Open House architecture by night and raise money for Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres
– Competition for a tour by iconic Routemaster with Arriva London Heritage Fleet, starting at BT
– Open House Junior Festival for kids and families
– An app for iphone
– Talk: Walking in the Metropolitan Wild-the River Lea at Margaret Howell on Thursday 15th September
– Competition to win an overnight stay at 5* Town Hall Hotel & Apartments
– Photography competition ‘The changing face of London’ supported by Architects’ Journal, prizes provided by Lomography.
Open House London 2011
All about new property developments in London
Please note that all property prices are subject to change. You should always contact the sales representative for up to date information.
Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this page is up to date and correct, Buildington accepts no responsibility for any errors contained in the information, or if the information is not current.