Find out which buildings were most popular on Buildington from last week (14.05-19.05.2012).
To find out more about each building, click on the name!
1. Battleship Building Harrow Road, London W2 (photo)
2. (4.) Ropemaker Place City of London EC2
3. (2.) Field House London EC4
4. (1.) Dudley House Park Lane, Mayfair W1
5. (14.) Triton Court Finsbury Square EC2
6. (5.) Riverwalk House Millbank SW1
7 (9.) International House St Katharine’s Way, London E1
8. Capital House next to Edgware Road Station, Chapel Street, London NW1
9. (3.) 27 Knightsbridge Knightsbridge SW1
10. One Angel Court Throgmorton Street, London EC2
11. 100 Piccadilly Mayfair, London W1
12. (19.) Summit House Sale Place, Paddington W2
13. (20.) The Point North Wharf Road, Paddington Basin W2
14. 1 Finsbury Avenue London EC2
15. (13.) 1-2 Broadgate London EC2
16. Sixty Threadneedle Street London EC2
17. (11.) Horseferry House Horseferry Road SW1
18. Cumberland Court Great Cumberland Place, Marylebone W1
19. (8.) Newcombe House Notting Hill Gate, Notting Hill W11
20. 46 Craven Road Bayswater W2
21. 6 Royal Exchange Buildings Cornhill, London EC3
22. (22.) Holland House Bury Street, City of London EC3
23. (6.) Royal Mint Court London EC3
24. Condor House Saint Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4
25. 76 Shoe Lane London EC4
Click here to see the results for previous weeks.
Is your company developing, managing, selling or letting buildings in our database? Click here to add your company to Buildington for free!
There are currently more than 2400 London buildings in Buildington database. Start browsing by postcode.
All about new property developments in London
Please note that all property prices are subject to change. You should always contact the sales representative for up to date information.
Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this page is up to date and correct, Buildington accepts no responsibility for any errors contained in the information, or if the information is not current.