Top 10 new property developments in London June 2014
Take a quick look at London’s new property developments that were most popular on Buildington in June 2014:
De Vere Gardens development in July 2014
1. (2.) De Vere Gardens De Vere Gardens, Kensington, London W8
Type: leisure, residential
Developer: De Vere Estates
Chelsea Waterfront development in July 2014
2. (-) Chelsea Waterfront Lots Road, London SW10
Type: residential, retail, leisure
Developer: Hutchison Whampoa Property
Holland Green development in October 2013
3. (9.) Holland Green Kensington High Street, London W8
Developer: Ilchester Estates, Chelsfield
4. (-) Vibe Beechwood Road, London E8
Developer: Telford Homes
Vibe development was launched 6th of June 2014.
5. (-) The Broadway Tooting High Street, London SW17
Developer: Chrest Nicholson
The Broadway development will be launched in autumn 2014!
Riverwalk development site in April 2014
6. (5.) Riverwalk Millbank, London SW1P
Developer: Ronson Capital Partners
Westbourne House development in May 2014
7. (-) Westbourne House Westbourne Grove, London W2
Developer: Alchemi Group
Bloomberg Place development in November 2013
8. (-) Bloomberg Place Cannon Street, London EC4
Ebury Square development in July 2014
9. (-) Ebury Square Ebury Street, London SW1
Ebury Square development is nearing completion.
Design Museum at the Parabola site in February 2014
10. (-) Parabola Holland Park London W8
More London Developments: Browse all the New Developments in London.
Weekly trends: Weekly Top 100 of New Property Developments in London
See also: Top 10 New Property Developments in London archive
Sign up for our monthly email update on newly added projects HERE.
Please send us information about the new property developments in London at firstname.lastname@example.org.