New developments launching in London this summer
You may have already noticed we have lined up all the upcoming new development launches on the front page. Keep an eye on this section to make sure you are not missing any important ones! These events can be real eye openers, especially if you have no idea what or where to buy. Come on, it’s time you started somewhere!
To avoid disappointment, always check who is eligible to buy property in the scheme you’re interested in. Do they have private sales or are they offering affordable units for local residents only?
The event is usually held near the site at a show apartment as most residential developments are sold off plan. It’s quite common for the launch to be held at a hotel nearby or in the city centre as well. Check that you have the correct address!
Oh, and make sure to RSVP – normally you would have to call the sales contact or sometimes there is an email address where you can send your confirmation of attendance.
Residential developments launching in London this summer:
6. June – Oakhill Park, Putney, London SW15 Sales: Savills
6. June – The Batten, Islington, London N1 Sales: Currell Residential
10. June – Carters Yard, Wandsworth, London SW18 Sales: Peabody
10. June – Battersea Exchange, Battersea, London SW8 Sales: JLL, DTZ
11. June – The Terrace Collection at London Square Putney, London SW15 Sales: London Square
18. June – Regent Apartments, Islington, London N1 Sales: Site Sales
18. June – Zero Longitude Penthouse, London E14 Sales: Bridge
19.-21. June – Chelsea Waterfront, Lots Road, Chelsea, London SW10 (Hong Kong launch) Sales: Knight Frank
20. & 21. June – Brackenbury Square, London W12 Sales: Hamptons International
20. & 21. June – Carlton Gate, Putney, London SW15 Sales: Henley Homes
26. June – Harbour Central, Docklands E14 Sales: Galliard
4. July – West Elms Studios, Nine Elms, London SW8 Sales: Currell
9. July – 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf E14 Sales: JJL
15. July East Central, London EC1 Sales: Higgins Homes
15.-17. July South Quay Plaza, Isle of Dogs E14 Sales: Berkeley
30. July Graphite Point, Bethnal Green E2 show home launch. Sales: Stirling Ackroyd
Are you planning to attend any of these launch events?
Read also – London’s new build homes launching in autumn 2015