Top 10 most wanted amenities in London
New build apartment buildings in London usually offer a lot more than just a home for the residents. The latest survey by property consultant CBRE examined amenities to find out which are most appreciated and desired by residential occupiers.
Those amenities most wanted and used by residents were a concierge, gym and on-site retail.
New London residential developments with most desired amenities:
- The Mansion W1 – A 25-metre pool, gym, spa and treatment rooms, gardens and residents’ lounge.
- The Corniche SE1 – Concierge, gym, pool, spa, restaurant, cinema, Skyline Club lounge.
- Stratosphere E15 – 24h concierge, roof-top garden, gym and lounge.
- Paddington Exchange W2 – 24h concierge, communal roof terrace.
- Atlas EC1 – A gym, pool, screening room.
Which amenities would you choose?
Source: Hot 100, 2015 winners of London’s residential market