Gas Safety Week is here again to remind us of the dangers of poorly maintained gas appliances, which can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
Every year thousands of accidents happen – make sure you are safe!
This Carbon Monoxide Detector by Lifesaver is one of the most popular alarms on Amazon at the moment. Gas Safe Register advises people to fit an alarm in every room with a gas appliance.
Visit Gas Safe Register for more help and advice.
All about new property developments in London
Please note that all property prices are subject to change. You should always contact the sales representative for up to date information.
Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this page is up to date and correct, Buildington accepts no responsibility for any errors contained in the information, or if the information is not current.