London Development opportunities for sale in November 2016
London development opportunities for sale in November 2016.
To learn more about these residential and commercial projects please click on the LINK!
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, London NW3
For sale by Beauchamp Estates – £28,000,000 (LINK)
- 0.75-acre plot with a mansion
- Planning consent to demolish the existing property behind the original faced, and re-build a new mansion of c18,000 sqft including a full leisure complex.
- 47 Key Boutique Hotel located in a prime South Kensington
32 & 34 Palace Court, Notting Hill, London W2 4HY
For sale by Savills – offers in excess of £35,000,000 (LINK)
- 0,38-acre site
- Freehold with vacant possession
- Consented new build scheme for 24 private apartments & 2 maisonettes
The Cleveland, Marylebone, London W1T 6PL
For sale by Savills – price on application (LINK)
- Development opportunity within a site area of 1.09 acres
- Full planning consent for a new build scheme of 131,096 sq ft GIA
33 Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J 5PG
For sale by Allsop – offers in excess of £8,000,000 (LINK)
- Leasehold residential building comprising four self-contained flats
- Gross Internal Area (excluding common parts): 523m2 (5,622 sq.ft)
Robeson House, Newton Road, London W2 5LS
For sale by Beauchamp Estates – £10,000,000 (LINK)
- Freehold residential building with a living area of 5,702 sq ft
- Located between Bayswater and Notting Hill
22 Tower Street & 2 Tower Court, London, WC2H 9TW
For sale by Savills – Price on application (LINK)
- Existing Listed former schoolhouse with courtyard
- Planning consent for 22 residential units
Gransden Avenue, London Fields, Hackney, London, E8
For sale by fyfemcdade – £14,120,000 (LINK)
- Residential development currently proposed as 20 self-contained units
- Currently proposed as 20 self-contained units
For availability and sales please contact the sales agent.
See also residential and commercial properties in our London New Developments database.