London property auctions in December 2017:
5.12.2017 Strettons – view catalogue
5.12.2017 Allsop Commercial – view catalogue
6.12.2017 McHugh & Co – view catalogue
7.12.2017 Acuitus – view catalogue
7.12.2017 Network Auctions – view catalogue
7.12.2017 Harman Healy – view catalogue
8.12.2017 Phillip Arnold Auctions – view catalogue
11.12.2017 Savills – view catalogue
11.12.2017 Lambert Smith Hampton – view catalogue
12.12.2017 Andrews & Robertson – view catalogue
14.12.2017 Barnett Ross – view catalogue
13.12.2017 Auction House London – view catalogue
14.12.2017 Allsop Residential – view catalogue
Properties coming up for auction include flats, houses, shops and offices. Here are a few examples:
- Carlow House, Miller Road NW1 1 bedroom flat (no.2) Guide Price – Guide Price £390,000+ (McHugh & Co)
- Gwynne House, Turner Street E1 2-bedroom flat – Guide Price £340,000+ (Allsop Residential)
- 18 Medway Street SW1 Studio flat – Guide Price £260,000+ (Allsop Residential)
- 100 Chepstow Road W2 Raised Ground and Lower Ground Floor Maisonette – Guide Price £500,000+ (Allsop Residential)
- 62 Canonbury Road Two-bedroom maisonette LG and Ground floor – Guide Price £520,000+ (Allsop Residential)
- 175A Shirland Road W9 Vacant Leasehold Flat – Guide Price: £385,000+ (Savills)
- 174 Holland Park Avenue W11 Leasehold Flat Lower Ground Floor Flat – Guide Price: £625,000+ (Savills)
- 11A Newton Road W2 Vacant Leasehold Flat – Guide Price: £425,000+ (Savills)
- 180-182 Shoreditch High Street Grade II listed building – Guide Price £2,9m+ (Allsop Commercial) NB! 182 Shoreditch High Street Freehold reversionary commercial/residential ground rent – Guide price: £575,000 – £600,000+ (Strettons)
- 7 Bell Yard office building – Guide Price £1,575,000+ (Lambert Smith Hampton)
- 2 Hormead Road W9 A Freehold Three Storey End of Terrace Building – Guide Price £1.6m+ £1.7m+ (Allsop Residential)
- 88 Devonport Road W12 A Freehold Mid Terrace Building – Guide Price £650,000-£700,000 (Allsop Residential)
- 13, 14, 15 & 16 London Stile W4 Vacant Freehold House – Guide Price: £1.45M+ (Savills)
- 4 Albion Grove N16 Vacant Freehold Building – Guide price £1.15M+ (Savills)
- 464 Edgware Road W2 Corner building with ground floor shop and 8 flats £3.5m+ (Allsop Residential)
576 – 580 (incl. 580A & 580B) Harrow Road W10 Grade II Listed corner building – Guide price £1,900,000+ (Lambert Smith Hampton)
- 187 King’s Cross Road WC1 Ground and lower ground B1 office (McHugh & Co)
- 34 Chiswick High Road W4 High street ground floor retail £500,000+ (Acuitus)
- 76 Westbourne Terrace W2 Parking space in front of the building (no. 3) – Guide Price £12,000+ (McHugh & Co)
- 1-3 Cleveland Gardens W2 12 lower ground storage rooms – Guide Price £20,000+ (McHugh & Co)
Please note that the guide prices have been published 1.12.2017 and are subject to change. Also, some properties will be withdrawn or sold before the action takes place. Other fees may apply, please check all the particulars at the auctioneer website.
London Property Auction Questions & Answers
Here are a few common questions from our readers.
Can I view the property before the day of the auction?
The listing on the auctioneer website will usually include the date and time of the viewing. If not, please contact the auctioneer for details.
Are the all flats sold at auction all vacant?
Not necessarily. They can be covered with a tenancy or lease, in which case the auctioneer will present you with the documentation. It should not be assumed that a property is vacant upon completion.
Please send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have an auctioneer answer them!