Top 10 New Developments in London February 2018
Top 10 most viewed London property developments in Buildington in February 2018.
Principal Place London EC2 – 2019
JLL is advertising apartments (prices starting from £794,000) in the residential element Principal Tower, which is currently under construction. Amazon’s new head office opened in the 15-storey Principal Place building last summer.
- Rathbone Square Fitzrovia W1 – 2017
Rathbone Square is now completed. 93% pre-sold or under offer; 13 of 142 Rathbone private residential units were handed over to buyers by the end of the year.
- No 1 Grosvenor Square Mayfair W1 – 2019
The development is getting lots of views from abroad.
- Chelsea Barracks Chelsea SW1 – 2018-2024
Exhibition for Phase 6B was held this month.
- West End Gate London W2 – 2020
The new phase will be released soon.
- Chobham Farm Newham E15 – 2018
New homes by Telford Homes and Notting Hill Housing Group are expected to complete in the summer.
- 88 Lampton Road Hounslow TW3 – 2018-2022
The first phase of the project began in December 2016 and will provide 160 affordable homes, a mix of Shared Ownership and affordable rent.
- New Bracken House London EC4 – 2018
Financial Times moving back to the refurbished building soon.
- Two Fifty One London SE1 – 2017
1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments from £685,000. 90% of Shared Ownership homes are reserved.
- Jessica House London SW18 – 2019
Launched 23rd February with prices starting from £299,995.
Please visit our database to see the full list of new property developments in London (LINK) and TOP 100 new developments for the daily trends (LINK).