London Property Auctions May 2018
Buying property through an auction can be very rewarding. If you have the time and knowledge to find a gem, the cost difference compared to buying a new property can be significant.
London property auction dates in May 2018:
3.05.2018 McHugh & Co – catalogue
9.05.2018 Savills – catalogue
10.05.2018 Barnett Ross – catalogue
14.05.2018 Lambert Smith Hampton – catalogue
15.05.2018 Allsop Commercial – catalogue
22.05.2018 Strettons – catalogue
24.05.2018 Auction House London – catalogue
24.05.2018 Acuitus – catalogue
25.05.2018 Phillip Arnold Auctions – catalogue
31.05.2018 Allsop Residential – catalogue
Properties coming up for auction include flats, houses, shops and offices. Here are a few examples:
– 26 Penshurst Road, Victoria Park, E9 7DT – maisonette (McHugh & Co)
– 40 Sleaford House, Fern Street, Bow, E3 3PY – 2-bedroom maisonette (McHugh & Co)
– 27 Bowsprit Point, 167 Westferry Road, Canary Wharf, E14 8NT – vacant freehold maisonette (McHugh & Co)
– 26 Turner House, Townshend Road, St John’s Wood, NW8 6LN – 1-bedroom apartment (McHugh & Co)
– 27 Bowsprit Point, 167 Westferry Road, Canary Wharf, E14 8NT – 3-bedroom apartment (McHugh & Co)
– 1A Glenrosa Street Fulham, London SW6 2QY – 2 bedroom flat (Savills)
– 105 Hallam Street, Marylebone, London W1W 5HE – no. 70, studio flat (Barnet Ross)
– 74-76 Kingsland High Street & 1-3 Winchester Place, London, E8 2NT – mixed-use building (LSH)
– 15 Merton Avenue, Chiswick, London W4 1TA -residential building (Savills)
– 21 Ingram Road, East Finchley, London N2 9QA
– 41 Peckham High Street, Peckham, London SE15 5EB – residential building (Savills)
– 28 Battersea Rise, Battersea, London SW11 1EE – residential building (Savills)
– 126 Boundary Road, St John’s Wood, London NW8 0RH – mixed-use building (Barnet Ross)
– 6 Hogarth Place, Earl’s Court, London SW5 0QT – mixed-use building (Barnet Ross)
– 19 Ravenshaw Street, West Hampstead, London NW6 1NP – residential building (Barnet Ross)
Please note some properties will be withdrawn or sold before the action takes place. Check all the particulars at the auctioneer website.
What’s new on Buildington?
You can now keep an eye on the new developments and existing buildings in the Postcode view.