Home automation is the next feature all buyers and renters in London are going to ask for.
It is not a luxury product anymore, it is a necessity – no just apartments but the whole buildings must be smart in order to be as sustainable as possible. Technology in our homes can significantly improve our environment but how many new developments have got what it takes?
Automated buildings in London
Park House on Oxford Street, Mayfair, London W1 (LINK)
All apartments have fully integrated Crestron home automation system
One Cornwall Terrace in Regent’s Park, London NW1
Full smart home system including car licence plate recognition
Fitzroy Place in Fitzrovia, London W1
All apartments are pre-wired for in-wall touchscreens. Pre-wired systems include multi-room audio, multiple flat screen TV displays points, central SAT system, programmable scene setting lighting, broadband internet, blinds control, access control and security. Fibre broadband connection.
99 Thurlow Park Road, West Dulwich SE21
Smart home technology.
108 Lexham Gardens, Kensington W8
Lighting, heating and curtains and more by KIUTO home automation.
What are the features that a modern automated home offers?
- Open the door to your cleaner or estate agent remotely;
- Video picture from intercom on your phone. See who is behind your door and talk to them.
- Intruder alert on your mobile;
- Lock or unlock doors remotely;
- View video cameras on your mobile or computer.
Blinds & Curtains
- Close and open curtains and blinds remotely
- Set scenarios for blinds – close curtains 10 minutes after the sun sets or after the security alarm has been turned on
- Turn lights off remotely;
- Dim lights;
- Set scenarios for each room eg dimmed down in the living room from 6pm.
- Measure electricity and water consuption, air quality, room and water temperature.
- Detect leaks, motion, CO2, humidity, room, floor and water temperature.
- Control the air quality in you home;
- Connect all systems to work more efficiently.
Heating and Cooling
- Set different temperatures in rooms;
- Monitor temperature.
- Control speakers in each room with your mobile.
- Home cinema system controlled remotely from your phone.
- Car license plate recognition – cameras check the license plates, system activates opening gates.
Contact KIUTO info at kiuto.com for all your London home or building automation needs.