Panagram is an office building at 27 Goswell Road in Clerkenwell, London EC1.
The building has been modernised to a state-of-the-art finish, celebrating its post-modernist style, and has excellent floor-to-ceiling heights, which flood the space with natural daylight.
- 52,000 sq ft of new office space designed by Buckley Gray Yeoman;
- Floor-to-ceiling heights between 3.3m and 3.8m;
- New exposed air-conditioning and air-handling system;
- Terraces with impressive views throughout the building
- Lower Ground floor benefits from a newly re-landscaped courtyard
- New WC, shower and bike facilities
- Light and airy reception space with breakout and coffee facilities
Launched in late 2020, the occupiers have the option to acquire blank canvas or fully fitted space. Tenants will benefit from a smart building app.
Smart Building features:
- Smart Spaces building app designed to assist occupiers to navigate the building;
- Visitor management and access control;
- Community and building events information;
- Localised controls for building services including heating, cooling and lighting.
Leigh Day - 28,360 sq ft from 2021
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.