City Link House
Redevelopment of the City Link House by Fifth State and Wittington Investments in Croydon CR0.
The proposed plans include:
- 498 smartly designed shared-living rental units;
- Communal amenity spaces such as a kitchen dining lounge, gym, yoga, spa, wellbeing, games, cinema room and co-working spaces for residents of the shared-living units;
- 85 high-quality affordable homes;
- A flexible café / co-working space on the ground floor that will be accessible to local residents;
- 3,500 sq. ft of flexible community and commercial spaces on the ground and mezzanine levels;
- Enhanced landscaping, public realm improvements, and green spaces at ground level, including the retention of the three existing trees on the site and roof terraces for residents of the development;
- 483 spaces for cycle parking; and
- A community investment programme.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.