100 Wigmore Street
100 Wigmore street is a building in Marylebone, London W1.
The building has an imposing frontage on Wigmore Street affording good natural light. The 8,924 sq ft of high specification offices is arranged over 5 floors.
Total space: 9 313 sq ft (865m).
- Two x 8 person passenger lifts
- VRF air conditioning system to office floors
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Lighting designed to be LG7 compliant
- Fully accessible metal tiled raised floors
with a 125 mm void
- WCs and shower facilities
- Basement cycle storage (12 spaces)
- BREEAM rating ‘Very Good'
- EPC rating B
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.