Chimes Terrace is a residential complex of 9 eco-friendly homes off Tottenham Lane in Crouch End, London N5.
- Reducing the Carbon Foot Print - 9% less carbon dioxide emissions compared to the government required standards of energy efficiency
- Refuse recycling provision
- Bicycle storage
- Heat retaining wall and floor insulation throughout
- Energy efficient gas boiler
- High performance double glazed units
- Whole house ventilation system with heat recovery feature
- Dual flush toilet cisterns
- Solar heating panels - to assist with heating of hot water
- Appliances are ‘A' rated for optimum energy efficiency
- The buildings are to be built to the latest air tight values that are 30% better than standard regulations
Source: www.chimesterrace.net September 2012
For the updated information please check the development website.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.