Trenchard House is an apartment building with retail space at lower ground and ground floor level, in Soho, London W1.
Entrance to the apartments is on Ingestre Place.
The key elements of the building:
- 65 affordable homes comprising one, two and three bedroom apartments
- 13 private two and three bedroom apartments
- underground car parking for 18 vehicles and 4 motorbikes
- membership of the local car club for residents
- 134 secure cycle spaces
- ground floor retail space
- basement restaurant
- private balconies and terraces
- a communal roof terrace
- new planting and ecologically landscaped roof
- pedestrian daytime thoroughfare at south of site
- road improvements such as raising the road surface and one-way system to clam traffic
2014 - 13 private apartments were sold under Soho 13 brand. All apartments have private outdoor space, private entrance lobby and concierge service. These apartments launched early 2016 with prices starting from £2,995,000.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.