Vista Chelsea Bridge is a residential development opposite the Battersea Park in London SW8. Completed in 2019.
New Apartments For Sale
Luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. All homes in the new development were reserved in 2018. The private sale apartments were marketed by JLL.
Peabody launched 1 and 2 bedroom apartments called "West View Battersea" 14th April 2018. The apartments were sold out in December 2018.
Apartments For Rent
2019 - Marketed by Knight Frank and Garton Jones.
Short Term Rentals
Please contact Foxtons for short term lets.
- The Cascades
- Sophora House
- Altissima House
- Valetta House
- Camellia House
- 24h concierge;
- Residents' gym, vitality pool and sauna;
- Secure underground parking, negotiated separately;
– One cycle space per dwelling is provided in secure stores around the development;
– Facility for Electric car charge points on site.
The new apartments come with:
– 999 year lease;
– 10 year build warranty.
The innovative and striking architecture has been conceived by world-leading architects Scott Brownrigg, to incorporate extensive outdoor landscaping and feature terraces, where residents will benefit from spectacular views over Battersea Park and towards the River Thames.
– Video entry system viewed by individual apartment handset / screen
– Power and telephone points provided to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted at a later date by purchaser
– All apartments provided with mains supply smoke detectors and fitted with domestic sprinkler systems
– Multi-point locking and spy hole to apartment entrance doors
– Hardwired doorbell to all apartments
– 24-hour concierge service and monitored CCTV
The scheme performs very well from an energy point of view, with a minimum 25% improvement over the Target carbon Emissions Rate (TER) required by the building regulations. Energy-efficient features include:
– High levels of thermal insulation beyond the minimum standards required in the building regulations
– Domestic appliances rated at ‘A+’ or where not available a minimum of ‘B’ rating
– Compliant low energy internal lighting
– Energy Display Units providing live information on energy usage will be installed in each dwelling
– Secure internal and external drying spaces
The development is situated directly opposite the Battersea Park.
- Berkeley www.berkeleygroup.co.uk 12.10.2013
- Brochure for Vista at berkeleygroup.co.uk 20.7.2017
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.