West End Gate
● Brand new studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments for sale and for rent - ready to move into.
West End Gate is a mixed-use development by Berkeley on Edgware Road in London W2; just north of Paddington Basin.
The development comprises 844 apartments (including 175 affordable), 8 shops and a restaurant along with a new public plaza and improvements to Edgeware Road Junction.
New Apartments for Sale
Residential Westmark Tower and mansion blocks with 1, 2, 3 bedroom flats, penthouses and commercial premises offer a wide range of new build homes for sale.
New Apartments for Rent
A selection of apartments in Garrett Mansions at West End Gate are for rent through Residential Land. 1, 2 and 3-bed homes are marketed from £787 to £1,475 per week in spring 2021.
- Energy-efficient design including a highly insulated building envelope;
- Energy-efficient appliances provided to lower the running costs and carbon footprint of the home;
- Homes designed for low water consumption to preserve the water resources;
- 100% low energy lighting and PIR lighting in communal areas;
- Home office locations provided to all homes apart from suites.
- Residents leisure suite;
- Bespoke Swimming Pool;
- Sauna and Steam room facilities;
- Gym Facilities for personal training;
- Cinema screening room;
- Covered cycle storage facilities provided to enable use of sustainable transport modes;
- Wi-Fi in the concierge.
Edgware Road station - 1 min. walk.
Marylebone station - 9 min. walk.
Paddington Station - 11 min walk.
In 2021, the Sales & Marketing Suite is situated on the 21st floor of Westmark Tower.
The developers are contributing £1m towards improvements at St Mary's Church, The Cockpit Theatre, Adpar Street and Paddington Green.
2017 January - The height of refinement.
2016 Autumn - Refined London living reinvented.
2016 December - Live where the West End begins; London Living Elevated to New Heights.
Garrett Mansions Launched 7th and 8th April 2018.
Phase One launched in January 2017 and included Westmark Tower, the 30-storey building comprising a range of Manhattan suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
Former electrical store site. The development was previously known as West End Green.
2017 September - new Westmark Tower release. Prices start from £680,000.
2017 January - launching 28th - 29th January. Prices from £620,000.
2016 April 26th - Westminster Council grants planning permission for the redevelopment to provide buildings of between ground + 6 and ground + 29 storeys including commercial space (Class A1, A2, A3, A4 and B1), up to 652 residential units (including 126 affordable housing units), landscaping and associated car and cycle parking. 
2016 - Demolition of 283 Edgware Road took place between November and December.
2015 - Berkeley acquires the site.
2014 May - Phase I on site.
1. Westminster Council www.westminster.gov.uk Ref. no 15/11677/FULL
Site & Location
Just 15 minutes walk down the road to Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.