Kidderpore Green is a new development in Hampstead, London NW3.
Buildings in this development:
- Gertler House (affordable housing) on the corner of Platts Lane and Finchley Road;
- Heartfield House
- Nicholson House (Shared Ownership)
- Clark House
- Mondrian House
- Boyd House
- Rackham House
- Caulfield House (Concierge)
- Buildings 17-25b Kidderpore Avenue
- Hampstead School of Art is opposite to Caulfield House.
- Private outdoor space to all homes.
- Underground parking.
- Residents only gardens.
The first phase of the development comprised 93 apartments and houses built around landscaped gardens and a state-of-the-art pavilion providing a new home for The Hampstead School of Art.
First occupations began in Autumn 2015. Kidderpore Green phase I launched 12th September 2015. The buildings on Finchley Road were completed in 2016.
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.