Belmont is a mixed-use development on 0.88 acres in Vauxhall, London SW8.
New Homes For Sale and Rent
The scheme will provide 255 new private apartments for sale and 23 affordable homes to rent.
Concept and interiors are from Studio L.
Private sale apartments are marketed by CBRE.
12,000 sqft of grade A office space.
Retail units are in the tower and the 8-storey apartment building.
The buildings have been designed by Stiff+Trevillion.
Central tower building and two further separate buildings.
1. The 36-storey 300,588 sq ft tower will have 255 apartments, residential amenities, and two retail units. 94% in the New York-inspired building are 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
2. 8-storey 38,659 sq ft building providing 23 residential rental apartments, with one ground floor retail unit.
3. 5-storey 24,382 sq ft building comprises office space.
The amenities in the tower include a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, sauna, residents club room, car and cycle parking facilities.
Lushly landscaped spaces have been created for the enjoyment of public realm, residents and office users including two private rooftop terraces on the 1st and 6th floors.
2019 - The site is under offer to alternative use operator.
2015 October - Alchemi Group appointed as development manager.
1. Alchemi Group alchemigroup.com
2. Stiff + Trevillion stiffandtrevillion.com
3. CBRE cbre.co.uk
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.