Ransome's Wharf is a planned development in Battersea, London SW11.
Planning permission from Wandsworth Borough Council for a scheme of 118 apartments, 22,000 sq ft of mixed commercial spaces, and a new public piazza fronting the dock.
The consented development comprises six residential buildings of up to 10 storeys in height, providing over 164,247 sq ft NIA / 240,899 sq ft GIA of accommodation, including:
- 94 luxury private residential apartments.
- 24 affordable housing units (10 shared ownership, 14 affordable rent), arranged as 15 duplex apartments and 9 lateral apartments.
- 8 commercial units (21,980 sq ft NIA) at ground and lower ground floors (flexible use classes), 7 of which frame a new vibrant public piazza adjacent to Ransomes Dock.
- 103 car parking spaces (71 for private sale), 12 motorcycle parking spaces and 240 cycle parking spaces at basement level.
Existing warehouse site fronting Ransome’s Dock, adjoining Battersea Park and the River Thames.
2017 February - Mauritius-based Curatus Trust sells Ransome’s Wharf development to Singaporean CDL.
1. Ransome's Wharf in Battersea Brought to market by JLL jll.co.uk
2. Ransome's Wharf www.ransomeswharf.co.uk
Site & Location
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.