Copley Hanwell is a regeneration scheme by Ealing Council in Ealing, London W7.
1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses.
The new homes are available for council rent, private sale, discounted market rent and shared ownership.
Branded products - Zanussi integrated applicances in the kitchen; White Roca basin, vanity unit and WC - bathrooms; Grohe sanitaryware.
In August 2017 the prices at Alton Court at Copley Hanwell started from £355,000. Completed in Spring 2018 with only a few homes left for sale.
New homes for rent.
Building work for Phase 6 began in 2019.
- Car parking for larger homes, first come first serve basis;
- Secure cycle storage;
- Car club spaces;
- Electric car charging points;
- Convenience store on-site;
- On-site management office;
- Community centre.
Castle Bar Park train station is situated at the centre of the development.
6 Neighbourhoods of Copley Hanwell
1. Copley South - Existing homes + 3 new apartments + 5 new houses;
2. Greater Copley - Existing homes + 3 new houses + 3 new apartments;
3. Copley Castle Bar - 19 new houses + 108 new apartments + 2 retail units;
4. Copley Central - 29 new apartments + 2 new houses + 100 refurbished homes;
5. Copley Court - sheltered housing;
6. Alton Court (former Copley North) - 30 new apartments and 3 new mews houses.
7. Templeman House - detached 4-bedroom house.
8. Honiton Court (Central Square) Shared Ownership homes.
9. Ipswich Court (Central Square) private sale homes.
2017 Phase two of the redevelopment Alton Court at Copley North - 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses launched in July 2017.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.