● 1 and 2-bedroom completed apartments for sale.
Filmworks is a new mixed-use development in Ealing, London W5.
Filmworks will offer new homes, an eight-screen cinema and a central piazza surrounded by a high-quality mix of shops, restaurants and bars, including Vapiano and Planet Organic.
New Apartments For Sale
The development comprises 200 one-bedroom Manhattan, one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, each with custom-design fitted kitchens, elegant bathrooms and open plan living areas. In addition, Filmworks will offer a selection of new homes specifically designed for first-time buyers who live or work in the London Borough of Ealing.
- 8 screen Picturehouse cinema
- Bogart House - Named after the American actor Humphrey Bogart (The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca). Show home by MUCHMORE DESIGN. Completes in 2021;
- Olivier House is a collection of Manhattan's, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and Premier Penthouses with views South over the Filmworks Piazza and Walpole Park;
- Picturehouse Cinema - new 8-screen cinema;
- Hawkins House;
- Chapman House comprises 46 Art Deco style 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, penthouses and garden apartments. These homes offer South facing views over Ealing Green, Walpole Park and the newly renovated Grade I listed Pitzhanger Manor House.
The unique design for Filmworks includes a sensitive restoration of the art deco façade, which was originally built in 1939 as a Forum Theatre. The stunning façade facing the high street on New Broadway has been retained, whilst new public spaces have been created with a pedestrian link connecting Bond Street and Walpole Park.
The public piazza at Filmworks will be surrounded by a collection of shops, restaurants and cafés, as well as a new cinema operated by Picturehouse. Inspired by the cinematic history of the site and the former art deco of an Empire Cinema, Picturehouse will open a 1000 seat eight-screen cinema, reminiscent of Ealing's heritage as the heart of the British film industry.
There will also be a piazza home to a high-quality mix of shops and restaurants including Vapiano, offering a wonderful relaxed Italian dining experience, and Planet Organic, the UK's largest certified organic supermarket.
DSM Demolition is on site from April 2018 until September 2018.
Site & Location
On the site of the old Art Deco Empire Cinema.
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.