Millbrook Park by Barratt
Barratt London is building 345 apartments and 10 houses in the Millbrook Park development in London NW7.
New Homes For Sale: 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes for sale. Parking for all homes, with access to electric charging points on selected spaces.
Help to Buy registered site.
1. Ivy Apartments - Inglis Way;
2. Meadow Apartments - Harewood Avenue launch October 2021;
3. Violet Apartments - 18 apartments on Bittacy Hill; completion autumn 2021;
4. Bramble Apartments - Inglis Way - launch in January 2022;
5. Buttercup Apartments - Bittacy Hill;
6. Brooklime Apartments - Bittacy Hill;
7. Foxglove Apartments - Royal Engineers Way;
8. Iris Apartments - Royal Engineers Way;
9. Snowdrop Apartments - Harewood Avenue;
10. Kingcup Apartments - Harewood Avenue launch 2021.
- Poppy Mews
This phase is part of a large Millbrook Park regeneration that will provide 2,240 new apartments and houses by 2024.
The site includes new parks, a primary school, a public piazza & Millbrook Plaza with proposed new restaurants, shops & office space.
Co-Op supermarket is located within the development.
Request a Callback
2021 January - 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes for sale.
2020 - First completions from summer 2020.
2019 - Launched 27th April 2019.
Site & Location
Opposite Mill Hill East underground station in Zone 4.
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.