52-73 Wilton Road
52-73 Wilton Road is a mixed-use planned development in Pimlico, London SW1.
The proposals submitted to Westminster Council in 2019 include:
- A vibrant mix of uses including new residential units and high quality, flexible office space;
- Retail, restaurants and cafes at ground floor - designed for smaller independent operators;
- Enhanced, bigger, better public realm;
- Improved access and servicing;
- A reduced CO2 footprint and construction time using the latest hybrid construction systems.
Site & Location
52-73 Wilton Road development site is situated on the north-east side of Wilton Road, bounded by Gillingham Row to the north-west, and No.74 Wilton Road to the south-east. The Queen Mother Sports Centre lies to the immediate northeast of the site while on the opposite side of Wilton Road sits Hindon Court.
News from the companies
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.