30 Crown Place
01/09/2011 by Buildington
Hannover Leasing has acquired the office building at 30 Crown Place in London for £139 million from Greycoat Central London Office Development Fund.

Certified as “very good” according to the BREEAM green buildings standard, the building covers some of its power demand through large photovoltaics panels on the roof. It includes 17 storeys as well as two basement floors, adding up to a net lettable area of 18,397 square metres. The property is earmarked for a closed-end real estate fund to which it will be added in Q3 2011.

Since January 1, 2011, the lettable area has 85% been let to the international law and consultancy firm Pinsent Masons LLP on a 20-year lease ending on December 31, 2030. The tenant on the remaining 15 percent of the floor space is Crown Place Financial Ltd. Once the latter’s five-year lease expires, Pinsent Masons will take over these premises, too, for a 15-year period ending at year-end 2030.

Source: property-magazine.eu
Show all news for 30 Crown Place