Langham Estate

Langham Estate was acquired by Mount Eden Land Limited in 1994. It was originally part of the land owned by the Earl of Oxford, inherited by the family of Lord Howard de Walden in the late 19th century.

Get in touch

Buildings

Threeways House
Developer Sellar Property Group has leased the ground and entire 1st floor (totalling 6,900 sq ft) at Threeways House, reports The Langham Estate. The premises will...
23.01.2019
Radiant House
Completion
1915