Description of 29 Lincoln's Inn Fields
29 Lincoln's Inn Fields is a building on the corner of Lincoln's Inn Fields and Newman's Row in London WC2.
Offices To Let:
Flexible office space available through Lower Richmond Properties Limited LPR.
- Meeting rooms
- 24h CCTV secure building access
- Business lounge with Satellite TV
2016 July - Malcolm Reading Consultants (MRC).
1970s - 2016 - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) headquarters.
- Former Chartered Auctioneers' and Estate Agents' Institute building.
- Former Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
Built in 1924 as a three storey building by F. H. Greenaway & J.E. Newberry .
The nearest tube station is Holborn - less than 5 minutes' walk.
The building is situated on the northern side of the Lincoln's Inn Fields square, which is accessible by public, has seating, tennis courts and plenty of green space.
The building is within the Holborn & Covent Garden Ward in the London Borough of Camden.
1. London: North By Bridget Cherry, Nikolaus Pevsner pp. 307.