Description of 5 Hamilton Place
5 Hamilton Place is a Grade II* listed Georgian town mansion in Mayfair, London W1.
Home to Les Ambassadeurs Club or “Les A”.
The nearest tube station is Hyde Park Corner.
Designed by English architect Thomas Leverton.
The 4th Earl of Buckinghamshire, Robert Hobart, a politician and Colonial Administrator, was the first to live at No. 5 Hamilton Place from 1812 to 1816.
Remodelled 1879-81 by S.R. Rogers of Messrs. William Cubitt for Leopold de Rothschild.
1. Historic England historicengland.org.uk 5, HAMILTON PLACE W1 List entry Number: 1066716
2. Les Ambassadeurs esambassadeurs.com