Aldgate Place is a mixed-use development in Aldgate, London E1.
Barratt Homes completed the development in 2020.
See also Aldgate Place Phase 2 developed by British Land.
Aldgate Place is made up of one-bedroom suites, one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
The development boasts a 24-hour concierge, landscaped roof gardens, private gym and underground parking.
The scheme delivers:
- 463 residential units (313 private & 150 affordable)
- Approx. 19,000 sq ft of commercial space
- Approx. 14,000 sq ft of retail space
- A new hotel
1. Commercial building on Whitechapel High Street;
2. Central Tower on Whitechapel High Street and Commercial Road;
3. Gateway Tower on Leman Street;
4. District Court on Leman Street;
5. Hotel off Buckle Street;
6. Metropolitan Tower on Buckle Street and Commercial Road.
The site borders three main roads (Whitechapel High Street, Commercial Road and Leman Street) and sits opposite the four main entrances to Aldgate Place tube station.
The development is a joint venture between Barratt London and British Land.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.