Description of Aldgate Place
Aldgate Place is a mixed-use development in Aldgate, London E1.
New Apartments For Sale
Aldgate Place is made up of one-bedroom suites, one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
The development boasts a 24-hour concierge, landscaped roof gardens, private gym and underground parking.
Prices in August 2015 started from £725,000. In December 2015 from £709,000 to £1,135,500.
The scheme will deliver:
- 463 residential units (313 private & 150 affordable)
- Approx. 19,000 sq ft of commercial space
- Approx. 14,000 sq ft of retail space
- A new hotel
1. Commercial building on Whitechapel High Street;
2. Central Tower on Whitechapel High Street and Commercial Road;
3. Gateway Tower on Leman Street;
4. District Court on Leman Street;
5. Hotel off Buckle Street;
6. Metropolitan Tower on Buckle Street and Commercial Road.
The site borders three main roads (Whitechapel High Street, Commercial Road and Leman Street) and sits opposite the four main entrances to Aldgate Place tube station.
The development is a joint venture between Barratt London and British Land.