Description of Aurora
Aurora is a mixed use building in Stratford.
Aurora offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, in a striking landmark building on Stratford High Street. A very high quality specification shows that we have paid careful attention to the way you want to live and the way you want your home to look and function. As a result, these apartments are the ultimate expression of contemporary urban style.
Aurora has a prime location in the centre of Stratford. Everything you want is within walking distance: trains, tubes and buses, shops, places to eat and drink and of course the Olympic Park, with its legacy of state of the art sports and community venues.
Stratford's transport infrastructure, at the heart of the Olympic venue and an important area of regeneration, has undergone major improvements and is now one of London's most important interchanges.
Stratford International Station, whose building is an
attraction in itself, is where you can connect with London Underground and Overground, the DLR, the new high speed train link to Kent and Eurostar.
On the tube, the Jubilee and Central lines are the routes to Canary Wharf, the City and West End. The DLR is an alternative means to reach Canary Wharf, as well as Greenwich, the City and City Airport.
London Overground makes east-west travel around London easy; you can go all the way to Richmond via Hampstead. Change at Highbury and Islington for new connections south to New Cross and West Croydon.
• Front door with viewer and multi-point locking
• Smooth white painted walls, ceilings and architraves
• Flush white internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery
• Oak plank effect laminate flooring to hall, living room, dining area
• Wool twist carpet to bedrooms
• Built in wardrobe to bedroom one
• Washer / dryer located in hall cupboard (except units B-08, B-13, B-18 & B-23 where the washer / dryer is located in the kitchen)
HEATING & ELECTRICAL
• Communal heating and hot water system, with individual radiators in each apartment
• Smoke Detectors
• Brushed chrome sockets and switches throughout
• Downlights to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and shower rooms
• Pendant lighting to living room, dining area, hall and bedrooms
• Light to balcony (where applicable)
• TV point to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
• Communal TV aerial with Sky+ facility 1
• Contemporary fully fitted kitchens with under unit lighting
• Laminate worktop and upstand to one and two bedroom properties
• Granite worktop and upstand to three bedroom properties 2
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap to one and two bedroom properties
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl under-mounted sink with mixer tap to three bedroom properties
• Stainless steel splash-back to hob
• Stainless steel single oven, ceramic hob and chimney extractor hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Brushed chrome sockets and switches
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & SHOWER ROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
• Thermostatic showers where fitted 3
• Shower screen to bath where thermostatic shower is fitted
• Silver framed shower enclosure where fitted
• Large format wall tiling
• Large mirror
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Brushed chrome shaver socket
• Individual letterplates to front doors
• Lift to all floors
• Carpet to corridors and stairs
• Secure bicycle store
• Limited number of parking spaces located in secure underground car park 4
• TV/Telephone access control
• Aluminium framed double glazed windows with grey finish internally
• Each apartment is provided with one year's free membership (worth £59.50 in 2011)
• Two cars located in Wise Road
1. Subject to individual purchaser connection 2. Except apartments B01 & B03 3. Please check with your sales advisor 4. Available at additional cost by separate negotiation
Source: Site Sales site-sales.co.uk/aurora 28. June 2011.