Description of Aurora
Aurora is a residential-led mixed-use building in Stratford, London E15.
The building contains 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, in a striking landmark building on Stratford High Street.
On the tube, the Jubilee and Central lines are the routes to Canary Wharf, the City and West End. The DLR is an alternative means to reach Canary Wharf, as well as Greenwich, the City and City Airport.
HEATING & ELECTRICAL
• Communal heating and hot water system, with individual radiators in each apartment
• Smoke Detectors
• Lift to all floors
• Carpet to corridors and stairs
• Secure bicycle store
• Limited number of parking spaces located in secure underground car park 4
• TV/Telephone access control
• Aluminium framed double glazed windows with grey finish internally
Source: Site Sales site-sales.co.uk/aurora 28. June 2011.