All homes in Phase One at The City Mills have been sold – apart from The Skyline Collection located on the top three floors over looking the City.
A range of new homes will come to market from early 2015 across several new blocks – construction is now under way.
In this new phase there will be a mix of both houses and apartments.
Register your interest at www.thecitymills.co.uk.
15/05/2014 19:12 by Buildington
02/03/2014 21:34 by Buildington
The Skyline Collection is launching 18th of January 2014. An exclusive collection of 2- and 3-bedroom apartments at the City Mills.
For more information visit www.thecitymills.co.uk.
Source: Homes & Property, Evening Standard 15. January 2014
16/01/2014 10:34 by Buildington
The Skyline Collection will be launched early 2014, consisting of just 12 2- and 3-bedroom apartments and penthouses on the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th floors each with great views over the London skyline.
Register at www.thecitymills.co.uk be the first to hear when The Skyline Collection launches in early 2014.
27/11/2013 02:13 by Buildington
The next release of 1 & 2 bedroom homes at The City Mills are available from the 26th October. For more information and sales contacts please visit www.thecitymills.co.uk.
22/10/2013 00:37 by Buildington
A new selection of homes are now available for purchase at The City Mills!
More homes have also been released in North Mill Apartments, with homes available on all five levels – upper floors featuring spectacular views of the City skyline.
More information www.thecitymills.co.uk
09/09/2013 19:35 by Buildington
10 reasons to buy at The City Mills development:
1. Brand new, spacious apartments in a contemporary style.
2. A range of homes from 1-bed pads to 3-bed penthouses.
3. High-specification and energy efficient.
4. Balconies or roof terraces and private landscaped gardens.
5. Competitive pricepoint for central London.
6. Enviable zone 2 location – walk to the City.
7. Fast transport links from nearby Haggerston station.
8. A vibrant local area for arts, shopping, café culture and nightlife.
9. Sports and leisure amenities, markets, parks and canalside paths.
10. 10 year NHBC warranty.
21/03/2013 23:21 by Buildington