Description of The Bower
The Bower is a new landmark quarter with 320,000 sq ft of commercial space alongside a new vibrant restaurant and retail destination at the Old Street Roundabout in London EC1.
211 Old Street
The development of Phase One, comprising The Warehouse, 128,262 sq ft, and The Studio, 23,177 sq ft, completed in November 2015.
In 2017, Phase One was fully let to CBS, Farfetch, Pivotal, Allegis and Stripe (The Warehouse) and John Brown Media (The Studio), and all tenants are in occupation. The retail operators are Bone Daddies, Draft House, Enoteca da Luca, Honest Burger, Maki and Franze & Evans.
- 122,000 sq ft of office space available from Spring 2015
- Efficient rectangular floor plates ranging from 7,685 - 19,676 sq ft
- Large private terraces on levels 4, 8 & 9
- Floor to ceiling height 2.8m (3.1m on top two floors)
- 18,500 sq ft of space available from Spring 2015
- Floor to ceiling height 3.1m
- Floor plates from 4,036 - 5,500 sq ft with the potential for further subdivision
- Rooftop terrace accessible by all occupants
6 new units from 1,150 sq ft to 3,445 sq ft open from Spring 2015.
207 Old Street
The Tower comprises 178,571 sq ft of offices with ground floor retail. Practical completion 31. August 2018. By autumn 2017 six floors were pre-let, comprising 58,904 sq ft (34%), to WeWork, the leading global provider of flexible collaborative co-working space. In September 2018 88,706 sq ft of offices representing 52% of the available space, and 5,395 sq ft of restaurant space was pre-let, for contracted total gross rental income of £6.1m.
- 165,000 sq ft available 2018
- Soaring double-height (5.6m) space on every floor
- Floor to ceiling height 2.6m
- Impressive City views and exceptional natural light