The Bower is a new landmark quarter with 320,000 sq ft of commercial space alongside a new vibrant restaurant and retail destination at the Old Street Roundabout in London EC1.
The development of Phase One at 211 Old Street comprised The Warehouse, 128,262 sq ft, and The Studio, 23,177 sq ft, which completed in November 2015.
In 2017, Phase One was fully let to CBS, Farfetch, Pivotal, Allegis and Stripe (The Warehouse) and John Brown Media (The Studio), and all tenants are in occupation. The retail operators are Bone Daddies, Draft House, Enoteca da Luca, Honest Burger, Maki and Franze & Evans.
- 122,000 sq ft of office space available from Spring 2015
- Efficient rectangular floor plates ranging from 7,685 - 19,676 sq ft
- Large private terraces on levels 4, 8 & 9
- Floor to ceiling height 2.8m (3.1m on top two floors)
- 18,500 sq ft of space available from Spring 2015
- Floor to ceiling height 3.1m
- Floor plates from 4,036 - 5,500 sq ft with the potential for further subdivision
- Rooftop terrace accessible by all occupants
6 new units from 1,150 sq ft to 3,445 sq ft open from Spring 2015.
The Tower at 207 Old Street comprises 178,571 sq ft of offices with ground floor retail. Practical completion 31. August 2018. By autumn 2017 six floors were pre-let, comprising 58,904 sq ft (34%), to WeWork, the leading global provider of flexible collaborative co-working space. In September 2018 88,706 sq ft of offices representing 52% of the available space, and 5,395 sq ft of restaurant space was pre-let, for contracted total gross rental income of £6.1m.
- 165,000 sq ft available 2018
- Soaring double-height (5.6m) space on every floor
- Floor to ceiling height 2.6m
- Impressive City views and exceptional natural light
Occupiers in November 2020:
- John Brown Media
Finablr 11,329 sq ft 17 floor
Incubeta 11,306 sq ft16 floor
Snowflake 9,568 sq ft 14 floor
OpenPayd 10,046 sq ft 13 floor
Brilliant Basics 40,479 sq ft 10-12, 15 floor
Farfetch 29,671 sq ft7- 9 floor
WeWork 59,035 sq ft1- 6 floor
- Practical completion Spring 2019.
2015 November - Helical acquires The Warehouse, The Studio and The Tower from the joint venture company for
£248m. Crosstree Real Estate Partners LLP bought the retail parade for £23m. Empire House, let to Z Hotels and Ceviche, was sold to Standard Life Investments Long Lease Fund for
£20.65m, a 38% premium to 31 March 2015 book value.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.