Description of Principal Tower
Principal Tower is a 50-storey residential tower on the border of the City and Shoreditch in London EC2.
- Right to Park for 51 cars
- Cold storage on ground floor - 24-hour concierge service
- Fully equipped residents’ gym on the first floor
- Male and female changing rooms
- Steam room and sauna
- Swimming pool with mosaic tile design - Jacuzzi
- Residents’ lounge/bar
- Residents’ screening room
The building and interiors are designed by Foster + Partners (The Corniche, Gherkin, City Hall). Interiors in collaboration with LIV Interiors.
The development is just moments from Liverpool Street Station.
2015 - Construction started.
2014 September 20. - development launch.