Description of Hamilton House
Hamilton House (1880), provides flexible business space within a beautiful Grade II listed building on the bank of the river Thames.
The offices have been completely modernised but retain their wonderful character and distinctive charm with the benefit of river views and those across the adjacent Inner Temple garden.
There are also a selection of meeting rooms which are available to both tenants or external users on an hourly or daily basis. These range in size from the Hamilton Suite which can accommodate up to 50 people to smaller rooms which accommodate up to 6 people.