St Dunstan's Court
St Dunstan's Court is a residential development in London EC4.
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Comfort Cooling to reception and main bedrooms
- Engineered timber floor to the hallway, kitchen and reception rooms
- Entrance door in veneered hardwood solid core with hardwood frames
- Engineered veneer internal doors
- Bespoke polished nickel or chrome door furniture
- Polished nickel finish power sockets (in visible locations only)
- Free-standing washer dryer to hallway cupboard
- Low voltage controllable LED lighting and/or downlighters to all rooms
- 5 amp lighting circuits to reception rooms and bedrooms
- Feature coffered ceiling with concealed lighting in selected locations
- Video entry door system / electronic access fob system to all external doors
- CAT 6 network system for audio, TV and ISDN
- Central Satellite system for SKY+ and HD
- Structured wiring infrastructure for integrated media systems
- Timber decking, bronze coloured balustrades to balconies (selected apartments)
- Private landscaped gardens
- Communal club area
- 24-hour concierge
- Two lifts serving every floor
- Selected private storage units available in the basement (optional extra)
- Secure bike storage in the basement (limited availability)
- CCTV system to external and entrance areas
- Communal corridors – bespoke carpet and wallpaper with feature lighting
- Main reception & feature lighting and wall/floor finishes, bespoke concierge address, glass entrance doors.
Built on the site of the old HM Court Service building that was demolished.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.