Description of Northwick Park
Northwick Park is a residential-led regeneration of the underused, brownfield sites in Northwick Park, London HA1.
The proposals include:
- A complete redevelopment of the land between the hospital and the park.
- 1,600 new homes including much needed affordable homes.
- Plans for new University buildings including accommodation for up to 800 students.
- New roads and junctions improving traffic flow and access to the site.
- Better pedestrian and cycle connections throughout the development.
- New public open spaces, community facilities and green space.
The four landowners are:
1. Network Homes
2. London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
3. University of Westminster
4. London Borough of Brent
2030 - Estimated completion
2020 - Expected planning application submission.
2019 October - Second public exhibition
2019 June - Public consultation