Description of Granary Building
Granary Building is a Grade II listed building in King's Cross, London N1C.
Granary Building is one of the buildings in the The Goods Yard complex designed by Lewis Cubitt and completed in 1852.
It was used to store wheat that came from Lincolnshire.
Redeveloped by Argent to the designs by Stanton Williams in 2011. The building was combined with the transit sheds into a 200 metre long new building that uses many of the original industrial detail from the site.
Townshend Landscape Architects designed the square, the fountains are designed and built by The Fountain Workshop and lighting design by Speirs + Major.
1. The Granary Building kingscross.co.uk