Description of Chimes Terrace
Chimes Terrace is a residential complex of 9 eco-friendly homes off Tottenham Lane in Crouch End, London N5.
- Reducing the Carbon Foot Print - 9% less carbon dioxide emissions compared to the government required standards of energy efficiency
- Refuse recycling provision
- Bicycle storage
- Heat retaining wall and floor insulation throughout
- Energy efficient gas boiler
- High performance double glazed units
- Whole house ventilation system with heat recovery feature
- Dual flush toilet cisterns
- Solar heating panels - to assist with heating of hot water
- Appliances are ‘A' rated for optimum energy efficiency
- The buildings are to be built to the latest air tight values that are 30% better than standard regulations
Source: www.chimesterrace.net September 2012
For the updated information please check the development website.