Description of Renaissance
Renaissance is a residential development that completed in 2015.
This mixed-use building complex comprises:
- A new leisure centre which will achieve BREEAM ‘Excellent’ standard, incorporating a 25-metre competition swimming pool, gym, café, crèche, health spa and indoor climbing wall
- 788 news homes of which 149 are affordable Residential units achieving Code 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Commercial, business and retail units
- Creative industries
- New public open spaces and piazzas
- Energy centre and green roofs
- New facilities for the London City Mission
- Delivering a landmark building that reflects a commitment to the arts, artist Phil Coy is working with LA Architects to use the façade of the leisure centre to form a unique art installation. The bright exterior of the illuminated glass adapts to create an ever-changing, vibrant landmark building and an exciting new focus for Lewisham.
Adjacent to Lewisham bus and train station, there is access to mainline rail services direct to London Bridge and DLR services direct to Canary Wharf. This, together with a commitment to deliver Sustainable Homes level Code 4, highlights the development’s sustainable credentials.
The stylish 1 bed suites and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
are just a short stroll away from Lewisham Station
and offer the area a completely new way of urban
The interiors are designed to match modern living
standards, making the most of the light and space
available. Open plan living areas are ideal for
entertaining whilst the contemporary kitchens boast a
range of sleek appliances
FLORENCE CORTE, Block A
One and two bedroom apartments in the first phase of
Florence Corte are due for completion in June 2011
and are available through the Head Start scheme.
These contemporary apartments will all benefit from
Full prices in Florence Corte start from £176,000
for a one bedroom apartment - Head Start prices from
just £149,600*. A two bedroom apartment starts