Description of BASE17
BASE17 is a building complex by Hill in Elephant & Castle, London SE17.
BASE17 is overlooking Nursery Row Park.
The development includes 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-bedroom apartments and duplexes.
- 125-year lease for new apartments.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Lift to all floors.
- Videophone entry system with fob access to the communal entrance door, inner lobby, internal courtyard and bin and cycle stores.
Bosch appliances in the kitchen.
- Each block benefits from one bike store located on the ground floor and is accessed by a key fob.
- A limited number of car park spaces which were available subject to conditions and additional fees.
Apartments 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 and 93 comply with South East London’s wheelchair home design guidelines.
Launched in January 2016.
Completed in January 2016.