Institute of Directors

St James's SW1Y
Commercial

Key Details

Address
116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED
Completion
1828
Venues
5
Website

Overview

Institute of Directors London headquarters at 116 Pall Mall in St James's, London SW1.

John Nash, the famous and fashionable 19th Century architect, designed 116 Pall Mall in the early 1820s and the building was completed in 1828.

116 is built on the site of Carlton House, the one-time London residence of the Prince of Wales prior to his accession to the throne as George IV in 1820. Carlton House was demolished when the King moved his household to the newly renovated Buckingham Palace.

Source: iod.com

Site & Location

Team

Company
Type
Year

Timeline

News, events, milestones and offers from the new development
Post a new milestone

Disclaimer

Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.