146-150 Grosvenor Road
146-150 Grosvenor Road is a residential development in Pimlico, London SW1.
The scheme, completed in 2015, forms part of The Crown Estate's £450 million St James's Market project, which in total is set to provide 32 new homes.
The Millbank Estate was acquired by the Crown Estate from the Marquis of Salisbury in 1799. More than half of the site was under Millbank Penitentiary (demolished in 1903). The southern part of the estate was developed by Thomas Cubitt in the second half of the 19th century.
2012 - Westminster City Council has granted planning for:
Refurbishment of No. 146 Grosvenor Road and use as five private residential units (4 x 1 bed units and 1 x 2 bed unit) and associated car parking; refurbishment of Nos. 147-150 Grosvenor Road and use as seven affordable residential units (2 x 2 bed, 3 x 3 bed and 2 x 4 bed) and refurbishment of No. 147a Grosvenor Road and use as five affordable residential units (2 x 2 bed and 3 x 3 bed); associated external alterations and landscaping improvements. [Ref. no. 12/08893/FULL]
- Network Housing Group www.networkhg.org.uk
- Westminster City Council www.westminster.gov.uk/planning
- Burwell Deakings planning Design and Access statement December 2012 (12/08893/FULL ).
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.