Grosvenor Gardens House
Grosvenor Gardens House is a redevelopment of a Grade II-listed mansion block in Belgravia, London SW1.
The prominent 0.57-acre freehold site comprises a substantial mansion block is overlooking Grosvenor Gardens.
Built in 1867 as one of Britain’s first serviced apartment blocks known as Belgrave Mansions, the building was converted to commercial use.
2021 February - Bain Capital Credit and CIT acquire the building from Oakvest. The site benefits from planning consent to build 42 residences, extensive residential amenities and ground floor retail premises.
2013 July - Planning permission granted for the demolition and rebuilding of rear section of building, excavation to create a two-storey basement, extensions and associated refurbishment of Grosvenor Gardens House, to provide 42 residential units (Class C3) on first to seventh floors; reconfiguration at ground floor level to provide mixed retail use (Class A1 and/or Class A3); wellness facility, residential storage, plant, car and cycle parking at basement levels; and public realm works to Eaton Lane (23-47 Grosvenor Gardens and 44-52 Buckingham Palace Road). Development Manager: Medici. Westminster Council ref. no. 12/07764/FULL.
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.