Description of 36-39 Pall Mall
36-39 Pall Mall building in St James's, London SW1.
The building is home to the Army & Navy Club.
The Army and Navy Club was founded in 1837 for former and serving Officers of the British and Common
Wealth Armed services and their immediate relatives. The Club has been present in St. James’s since 1837 and on the present site since 1851.
The existing mid 20th-century building has venues and accommodation on ten levels.
- Design and Access Statement
April 2015 by F3 Architects LLP at westminster.gov.uk