Description of 37-38 St James's Street
37-38 St James's Street is a listed building in St James's, London SW1.
The building has been home to White's Club, Gentleman's club established in 1693, since 1755. The club's notable members include Charles, Prince of Wales and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
The original building on site dates back to 1674 when it was built by Colonel Villiers. In 1787-8 the building was reconstructed by James Wyatt.
The nearest underground station is Green Park.