Description of 52-73 Wilton Road
52-73 Wilton Road is a mixed-use proposed development in Pimlico, London SW1.
The proposals submitted to Westminster Council in 2019 include:
- A vibrant mix of uses including new residential units and high quality, flexible office space;
- Retail, restaurants and cafes at ground floor - designed for smaller independent operators;
- Enhanced, bigger, better public realm;
- Improved access and servicing;
- A reduced CO2 footprint and construction time using the latest hybrid construction systems.
2019 August - Demolition of existing buildings and redevelopment to provide part 5, part 6 and part 7 storeys building and 3 basement levels for a mixed-use development comprising office floorspace [6903 sqm] (use Class B1a) at the part ground and first to sixth-floor levels with terraces at 4th, 5th and 6th-floor levels, 7 residential flats (6 x 2 bedrooms flats and 1 x 3 bedrooms flat) with balconies (use Class C3) at first to fourth-floor levels at the corner with Gillingham Row and retail floorspace [2234 sqm] (use Classes A1/A2/A3) at ground and basement levels with associated works including installation of plant at roof level and alterations to the public realm with hard and soft landscaping and the creation of loading bays. Westminster Council ref. no. 19/06682/FULL.