62 Buckingham Gate
62 Buckingham Gate is a commercial building in Victoria, London SW1.
The existing outmoded building on Victoria Street was replaced with a 13-storey prism-like structure conceived by architects Pelli Clarke Pelli and Swanke Hayden & Connell. The building completed in 2013 includes 23,500 square metres of prime office space, with high-profile retail units at ground level.
Net Internal Areas:
Office: 398,000 sq ft
Restaurant and cafe: 16,100 sq ft
Tenants in 2011:
- Ciber UK Ltd - 10,700 sq ft 10 year lease
- Mediobanca - 50,000 sq ft
- Chime Communications - 25,000 sq ft
- WorldRemit 25,000 sq ft
- Kering - 12,000 sq ft 15 year lease
- World Fuel Services - 24,364 sq ft 8th floor
- Rolls Royce - 37,120 sq ft 7th and part 6th floor
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- OMV Group - 20,643 sq ft
- Leon - retail
- Curzon Cinemas - retail, 5-screen cinema
- Benugo - retail
- All Bar One - retail
1. Land Securities Landsecuritieslondon.com 2011
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.